There is something so exciting and energizing about starting a new project. Thinking about how fun it will be to work on and how great it will be when it is completed. Finishing a project is great too, just not as thrilling as starting one. ( I guess that all depends on the project you are doing though)
My current projects are:
- Scrapbooking - which is an ongoing, unending, updated project. I have a scrapbook group that I get together with once a month. Fun fun!!
- Christmas gifts that I am making for my scrapbooking group. This is my big pile of stuff. I can't show too much detail because I don't want to give away what it is!
- My blog (wahoo!!)
- Chemo Caps - an ongoing knitting project. I make them to donate to Cancer patients. They are cute and fuzzy and multi colored. I would wear them if I was bald!
- Christmas gifts that I am knitting for my Nursery kids - I knitted a really cute little hedgehog. I would show you a picture but my 12 year old decided she needed to own it.
- Afghan - I am knitting squares to put together for my hubby.
- Stitchery class - I just ended
- Quilting class - I am going to start in September - this is a beginning quilting class that I have signed up for at a quilt shop.
- UFO's - Un-Finished Objects. Like this poor afghan that I started crocheting years ago. It isn't finished, but I don't like the color anymore and that makes me not want to work on it but I can't bear to tear it out. So it just sits there in it's basket, alone, unloved and unworked on.