According to the rules…So, Anthony, World, here we go:
Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
- Deal me out: I have (just a tad of) OCD in my veins. Therefore, I can't enjoy several card games such as Spoons or Pounce. I am too busy straightening the card piles.
- PJ's are our friends: I have to wear PJ's to bed, even in the heat of summer when I am complaining about the heat. Something to do with a fear of having a fire and ending up on the street in my underwear or, God forbid, less.
- Don't mess with my shower: I am a tad fussy about my cleanliness. I have a way I shower, an order of doing things you might say, that I execute every time. (can I hear you say OCD?)
- Make it a Virgin please!: This may amaze some of you and be really really weird to others, but I have never had a drink of any alcoholic beverage. Just consider me your designated driver!
- Those are what???: I don't like caviar. Nasty looking. Nasty tasting. Just plain nasty.
- It was only a dream: 20 years after graduating High School, I still occasionally have dreams that I am failing French class and won't graduate. I see the big seating chart with a black X through my name. Something to do with fear of failure I am told.
There you have it. So, we all have issues, now you know a few of mine. I would like to pass this fun on to six of my newer blogging buddies:
Tara @ Coffee Crochet
Colleen @ the Colleen Scene
Jennifer @ Wilson Six - (who by the way sent me a cute notepad. Check out her stuff)
Molly @ These Little Moments
DK Rymer @ A Flyover Blog
Becky @ Absent Minded Housewife
If you don't like playing along, blame Anthony. He started it!