Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I've been tagged.

Ok, Sandra at Diary of a SAHM tagged me with this questionairre so here goes:


1. If you make sweet tea, or your favorite style, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or something else? The only kind of tea I drink is Herbal Tea if I am sick, have a cold, or need something warm and yummy in the winter. So I would have to say Celestial Seasonings.

2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy and is it the larger rolls or regular?
I love the double size rolls. Fabulous idea whomever came up with it. We usually buy Kirkland signature brand from Costco. Other than that, Charmin.

3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Body wash or bar?
I use Dove - both the bar and the body wash. I am a little neurotic about being really clean! Don't mess with my shower!

4. What cereal do you buy for yourself?
Well, I am not really into cereal right now, but when I do eat it I love Cheerios, Basic4 and Special K.

5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use? Liquid or tablets?
I use the Echosense brand from Melaleuca. It is a lovely lemony scented liquid.


6. What's your favorite fruit?
mmmmm, I would have to say blueberries and raspberries. Although most of the year we just have apples and bananas in the house.

8. Do you like chocolate?
Oh yes, and right now the chocolate brownies my daughter made are the bane of my diet.

9. Are you right or left-handed?
right

10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card?

Yes I write checks. They are easier for me to keep track of than debit cards. My check carbons are all there in a little stack and debit receipts get lost in the black hole of my purse.

okee dokey, now who shall I pass this on to???
Jenna
The Love Dorkter
Drama Mama
Cheez

Love me don't ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

These are my opinions, viewpoints, and beliefs. If you do not agree, please be kind. If you cannot be kind, please do not comment.