Thursday, November 18, 2010

BESTeam Feature: Midnight Chalk

Today I want to share a fun little shop from UK.  Midnight Chalk.

Sandra from Midnight Chalk is a mom of two who likes to explore the countryside, find beautiful things and record them, either as photographs or as fine art sketches and drawings.


Upon first inspection of her Etsy shop you find three photos offered there.  But like looking for hidden treasure, if you search a little deeper you will find much more.  Here are two of my favorites:








If you see a picture that you like, you can convo Sandra about ordering different sizes.  You can also find additional photos on Sandra's blog.

Here is a photo from her blog that I think is absolutely adorable:




Midnight Chalk is a fairly new shop, opening this year in April.  Take a minute to visit her and give her some Etsy love.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog www.islandbuzzy.com regarding Fluttering Flowers. I just visited and am following you. Your besteam feature was really nice, I am going to check her shop out right now. Aloha, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those duck tracks? That's pretty cool! I like how you can actually see the outlines.

    ReplyDelete

These are my opinions, viewpoints, and beliefs. If you do not agree, please be kind. If you cannot be kind, please do not comment.